Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 Cooler

Mythos are you ever going to retire that case?

Nope, nothing is taking my baby away!! :teehee:

Yeah, they certainly arent cheap. When i bought the 6990 the guy wanted to sell his Aquacomputer block with it, if i were keeping this card i would have got the block cause im watercooling, but this card is going to a friend who needs all air

Yeah, looks like that case has been through a lot. Loving the ghetto look of the bent back sheet metal though :lol:

Yeah, I almost got one for my 4870x2 but backed out but I think that was only like $60 something, I'd more seriously consider it if it was less then $50 (shipped)

Yep, tin snips and suddenly this bastardized ancient (Gateway, Dell....I don't remember) case is suddenly compatible with 5970 length video cards :D .....and if you think that's neat, on the far right of the picture you'll see where the fan ports are scorched out...we did that with my friends welder (yes a welder :lol:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a whopping 40 C core temp drop! :cheers:

nice review and everything you've got there Muchoman! :thumbsup:

Yep, temps are down, speeds are up, and noise is gone :thumbsup:

However keep in mind my stock cooler was damaged somehow, still cant see why it was so terrible, so normally it wont be that much of an improvement, but still you can expect a good 30 + degrees less as well as a mean overclock

Nope, nothing is taking my baby away!! :teehee:

Yeah, I almost got one for my 4870x2 but backed out but I think that was only like $60 something, I'd more seriously consider it if it was less then $50 (shipped)

Yep, tin snips and suddenly this bastardized ancient (Gateway, Dell....I don't remember) case is suddenly compatible with 5970 length video cards :D .....and if you think that's neat, on the far right of the picture you'll see where the fan ports are scorched out...we did that with my friends welder (yes a welder :lol:)

Sounds like that case has earned itself an immortal place on your desk

• 2 weeks later...