No Longer Going Offline

Well I don't know if this would help or not. I have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee with 140,000 miles on it. It needs some work on transmission because as of now it will not shift. I don't actually think it needs a new tranny though because someone had worked on it and screwed it up so it was always leaking transmission fluid. If more fluid was added in it would be fine for a while. The engine on the other hand is in great shape. I saw in your post that you needed a car and if you could figure out the logistics you could just have it. Unfortunately I live in AZ so that might be an issue.

Well I don't know if this would help or not. I have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee with 140,000 miles on it. It needs some work on transmission because as of now it will not shift. I don't actually think it needs a new tranny though because someone had worked on it and screwed it up so it was always leaking transmission fluid. If more fluid was added in it would be fine for a while. The engine on the other hand is in great shape. I saw in your post that you needed a car and if you could figure out the logistics you could just have it. Unfortunately I live in AZ so that might be an issue.

Appreciate the offer to help man. But if it isn't driveable there's no way to even get it here.