No Longer Going Offline

time to raise the WTF bar it seems... Lets see what I can come up with :D

And I agree with you about apartments. My favorite place I've lived was in a two story town home, so no one was above/below us and I could turn the speakers up!

It is like if lady gaga had genital warts given to her by flavor flave and they mutated into some devolved human..........things and then the government tried to kill them by giving them lethal doses of LSD, but it was not enough to kill them. Then since they were living below the poverty line, the government gave them wayyyyyyyy to much welfare money and these peopled used it to produce this abomination.

That is the LEAST I can assume.

However, I can find three things that come marginally close.

Then there is Gollum's mother that keeps giving me nightmares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYmOksfu7vs

This one takes a bit of explaining. The voice you hear in this video is a guy who is on LSD. His friends then shoved him in a closet, locked it, and tapped what he said.

DRINKING OUT OF CUPS YES!!! God... all the nights of drinking and taking (portabella) and dying laughing at that just came back to me haha.

From the looks of things so far, we're going from not enough to overkill. Viewed several places so far, and we've decided we're not accepting another apartment: We're looking to rent a house. However given the current market: There's almost no 2BR homes available. So we've got appointments scheduled for 4 different 3BR homes.

I'm seriously leaning towards one place in particular. 3BR 2,500sq ft, single floor, large level yard, 3 car garage. Bay windows and a living room as big as Christy's entire apartment now.

The rent is only $50 more than her current place (the internment camp of crap apartments at 800sq ft) The deposit however is a thousand bucks.. But considering we can get that back: It's a sacrifice we're probably willing to make.

Just figured I'd keep you guys updated.

Finding a place this cheap (despite the massive deposit) only makes me want to smack her current landlord even more. Btw, we got a new dog: The furball in my avatar is now mine, I adopted him from my mother. Hence looking for dog and cat friendly places.

From the looks of things so far, we're going from not enough to overkill. Viewed several places so far, and we've decided we're not accepting another apartment: We're looking to rent a house. However given the current market: There's almost no 2BR homes available. So we've got appointments scheduled for 4 different 3BR homes.

I'm seriously leaning towards one place in particular. 3BR 2,500sq ft, single floor, large level yard, 3 car garage. Bay windows and a living room as big as Christy's entire apartment now.

The rent is only $50 more than her current place (the internment camp of crap apartments at 800sq ft) The deposit however is a thousand bucks.. But considering we can get that back: It's a sacrifice we're probably willing to make.

Just figured I'd keep you guys updated.

Finding a place this cheap (despite the massive deposit) only makes me want to smack her current landlord even more. Btw, we got a new dog: The furball in my avatar is now mine, I adopted him from my mother. Hence looking for dog and cat friendly places.

Odd i assumed the "furball" in your avatar was you?

av-82264.jpg

Doesn't look much like a dog to me....:lol: