GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

How does that look like it's at stock? GPU-Z shows it as being overclocked to 1006MHz Core Clock.

Here's a comparison of my HD 7970 results (not even my best score):

3DMARK11_HD7970_1290MHz_4.9GHz.png

Also note that on the screenshot with the GTX 680, it's using a 3960X (6 cores and 12 threads to my 4 cores and 8 threads) at 5.0GHz with quad channel memory at 2400MHz. The physics score definitely wins, but not the graphics score.

I also thought it was stock but apparently GPU-Z cant properly detect the new concept of dynamic clocks and that 706mhz is the lowest 3D clock while it can go up to 1006mhz as the highest 3d clock

I get just under 9000 for graphics score if I use 1125mhz and stock mem. If that is stock, Kepler is quite something. If its with a 300mhz overclock, then its not thaaat good.

your right it doesn't match.

The GTX 680 is so far ahead in that dept AMD is trying to figure out how to count that high :woo:

I hope you are joking ...

:cry:

Else third 7970 here I come :P

Edit : Just realised I can comfortably fit a third 7970 on my mobo :P Well, then I might just sell off one of the 7970's and 7990 here I come for trifire again :P 7990+7970 mmmm

I hope you are joking ...

:cry:

Else third 7970 here I come :P

Edit : Just realised I can comfortably fit a third 7970 on my mobo :P Well, then I might just sell off one of the 7970's and 7990 here I come for trifire again :P 7990+7970 mmmm

wont be enough to save you :evilgrin:

What ?! No way ...

He only just started uni I also finished up high school at 17 but my birthday is early in the year, February. Mucho on the other hand is pretty young coming out of high school but it happens.

He only just started uni I also finished up high school at 17 but my birthday is early in the year, February. Mucho on the other hand is pretty young coming out of high school but it happens.

And he needs an EVGA SR-X, dual 6 core Xeons and tri 680s for what :blink: I cant see many things that a 17 year old would need that setup for :lol:

And he needs an EVGA SR-X, dual 6 core Xeons and tri 680s for what :blink: I cant see many things that a 17 year old would need that setup for :lol:

1: running hard and soft body physics simulations

2: i do a fair bit of semi professional video work

3: running vm's and servers

4: gaming :evilgrin:

5: because i can

as said before by others, a computer only becomes over the top to you when you dont have it :biggrin:

1: running hard and soft body physics simulations

2: i do a fair bit of semi professional video work

3: running vm's and servers

4: gaming :evilgrin:

5: because i can

as said before by others, a computer only becomes over the top to you when you dont have it :biggrin:

Why would a 17 year old be running any of the top 3 things :whoa: I could maybe agree on the server bit for gaming, but even a single 6 core would do that fine