90sgamer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course you can, you just gotta do it somewhere cold like the arctic :P

I kind of feel like that right now... I just started F@H for the first time on both my PCs overnight and decided it would be safest to leave my window open.

Its snowing outside right now. :lol:

I kind of feel like that right now... I just started F@H for the first time on both my PCs overnight and decided it would be safest to leave my window open.

Its snowing outside right now. :lol:

Who needs a furnace when you have a +4.5GHz CPU running F@H 24/7? :lol:

That remembers me the time when I had a laptop with a "normal" Pentium 4 CPU and always a warm room. :lol:

However, I don't think that it was as hot as today's notebooks achieving more than 100º temperature. Mine's with a bit of dust, would only hit the 60º. :lol:

And I must say... I didn't overclock it because I couldn't or knew how to do it or I would have done it for sure. :lol:

Edited by XtremeDS

I was under the impression that all SB based silicon had a multiplier wall that just wouldn't break regardless of how many volts you pushed through them. Guess this record shatters that urban legend....................

Well if it's a Bulldozer that'll work...no SB chip puts out much more than 100-130 watts when overclocked unless you're really cranking the voltage. :P