Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special Editions Announced!

$100 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector's Edition and $150 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition.

The Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector's Edition will set you back $100 come September 18th, but it includes a Marcus Kincaid bobblehead and a hardbound Inside the Vault: The Art & Design of Borderlands 2 book. There is also a sticker pack, a map of Pandora, a digital comic download code, and downloadable content for the game. The Ultimate Loot Chest Edition clocks in at $150, which includes all the content from the $100 edition plus a lot more. You will find a scale replica of a loot chest, a steelbook game case, a "Creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart," a lithograph postcard set, a cloth map of Pandora, field notes from Sir Hammerlock, and a numbered certificate of authenticity.

From the looks of it that loot chest is one from Borderlands 1 (I'm assuming they have the same ones in BL2?), which is awesome.

If I had the extra money I would totally buy the UE, though I think that Marcus bobble-head is the best thing.

Would go good up there with my Futurama and other collectibles :D

the loot chest is awesome. Any dimensions provided?

Apparently everything will be packed inside of it, so it could be fairly large. No actual dimensions yet though.

Found this picture on Reddit.

iThOW.jpg

I will wait and see if there are any sweet TF2 hats before I pre-order.

Wow, that is freaking sweet. Now if it opens like it does in game, with two side "shelves" popping out, that would be completely badass!

preordering ultimate edition tomorrow, i want that damn box, any more word on what the box is made of?

and what about the bobblehead case, the gun vending machine, is that metal or plastic?

preordering ultimate edition tomorrow, i want that damn box, any more word on what the box is made of?

and what about the bobblehead case, the gun vending machine, is that metal or plastic?

for $149 ?? ouch :D

• 1 month later...