My First Build

Reesa

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not spoiled at all. :lol: I'd send you the Toccata mouse that can light up pink...but that's just an insult when you've got a naga. Lol

She means ROCCAT. Stupid autocorrect. :lol:

What is the cooling like? This is the first time I found out you can put a triple 120mm rad in the phantom. Did you have to mod it?

Could be better with higher CFM fans but its quiet and stays in the low 70's at full load.

No mods on the case either.

Geez! It was tough as I had to stay in another room until she yelled for help then was told not to touch it. (Sounds bad I know but ....) :biggrin:

*cough*whipped*cough*

Haha :lol:

Any news guys, on getting the waterjet cutting going or the engraving? I want to see the first ever Pink Phantom Mod :D

Not spoiled at all. :lol: I'd send you the Toccata mouse that can light up pink...but that's just an insult when you've got a naga. Lol

Damn Best Buy salesmen! Got on the subject of gaming and next thing you know we're checking out with both when we just went for a headset!

*cough*whipped*cough*

Haha :lol:

Any news guys, on getting the waterjet cutting going or the engraving? I want to see the first ever Pink Phantom Mod :D

Still checking with a few places on the cutting...I want to see the first Pink Phantom Mod too :biggrin:

Edited by Reesa

Have you thought about selling those 580s and replace them with two 7950s?

Think I'm satisfied ATM :biggrin: Think I'll wait for something bigger and better on the NVIDIA side...now to convince hubby of that :evilgrin:

Sure did! It sucks that the LED's are blue so we might have to fix that!

get Pink or Purple LEDS... I did that to the wife's old case and she loved it...

She's been wanting a Pink case for a while now and I should prolly get on it... thats one nice looking build

get Pink or Purple LEDS... I did that to the wife's old case and she loved it...

She's been wanting a Pink case for a while now and I should prolly get on it... thats one nice looking build

I agree with dr_bowtie

So thank god i have been lurking TBCS for so long because I remembered a purple HAF mod and it had these purple beauties from CoolerMaster