OCC HWBOT OC Competitions

scr4wl

Wasn't complaining, merely making some suggestions to make the compitition more fair!

But, hey oh well....my 2600K can go faster than this.....if needed :lol:

Nice chip, what's the highest Multi it can hit?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why Speed?!?! I guess I'll have to go buy that TEC cooler tomorrow :P

I wouldn't bother with that. :P

Pretty much anything more than water isn't worth it with these sandybridge chips. Once you hit the maximum multi, which can range from horrible to (i think 56 is the highest I've seen so far) you're not gonna go any farther no matter what the voltages are. :(

I wouldn't bother with that. :P

Pretty much anything more than water isn't worth it with these sandybridge chips. Once you hit the maximum multi, which can range from horrible to (i think 56 is the highest I've seen so far) you're not gonna go any farther no matter what the voltages are. :(

This is true :thumbsup: The crazy extreme cooling solutions are only getting about 0.5GHz more than me on water ;)

I would enter, i even ran super pi but hwbots interface still makes me mad.

It don't know my Coldbug/coldbootbug temps for anything, i don't know my ram temps i don't know my mobo temps, i don't know the batch number on my mobo or gpu or ram. And i don't want to re type in everything anytime i mess up an input, and i clicked on the screenie showing what apps to have open and it wiped everything! Then after ten minutes of beating my brains out and finally getting a submission in it says submission invalid no hours entered!!! And that was a field i had actually filled in(00). :wacko::angry::blink::angry: :angry: :sick: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :doh:

Their system SUCKS!! I need to find something to strangle. :mad:

I would enter, i even ran super pi but hwbots interface still makes me mad.

It don't know my Coldbug/coldbootbug temps for anything, i don't know my ram temps i don't know my mobo temps, i don't know the batch number on my mobo or gpu or ram. And i don't want to re type in everything anytime i mess up an input, and i clicked on the screenie showing what apps to have open and it wiped everything! Then after ten minutes of beating my brains out and finally getting a submission in it says submission invalid no hours entered!!! And that was a field i had actually filled in(00). :wacko::angry::blink::angry: :angry: :sick: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :doh:

Their system SUCKS!! I need to find something to strangle. :mad:

LMAO....You know for a cpu submission, you only need the cpu model and clock filled in. If you leave everything else blank, it will still go through with a SS ;)

LMAO....You know for a cpu submission, you only need the cpu model and clock filled in. If you leave everything else blank, it will still go through with a SS ;)

+1, you don't need any of that stuff

Well guys This is all she wrote. I tried 5.4 but it BSOD about 5 minutes into the test. So unless it's safe to go above 1.55v for a short amount of time, I think that's the highest we will be seeing out of my little chip. She may not be the fastest but I love her so :wub:

Although looking at my rankings, it appears that the 5.3GHz submission wasn't the one that got me points. Does anyone know how hwbot calculates such things?

Edited by Silas13013