F13Bubba's Cover Songs

F13Bubba

Hey Guys,

My buddy Nate, My sister, and myself decided to randomly do some covers yesterday. It started with Just me and Nate taping a "Blackbird" cover with me on guitar. Then my sister decided she wanted to do "Pumped Up Kicks" with nate. I ended up getting out all of my recording equipment and doing a legit recording. I then filmed them to make a youtube vid. Anyway, I figured I'd make a thread here, and share my wonderful musical talents, and talented friends with you guyz :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHoQYqPwUcc&list=UUzKQubytieqXCaIwhNO2YvQ&index=1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X2-wSYMraI&list=UUzKQubytieqXCaIwhNO2YvQ&index=2&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnu0u1FrQVE

Love it.

Your sister is epic, i take it she enjoys singing? :P

The Beatles cover, not the greatest but the Foster the People one i like better than the original(the video doubly so).

They both are great singers and i can't wait to see more.

Love it.

Your sister is epic, i take it she enjoys singing? :P

The Beatles cover, not the greatest but the Foster the People one i like better than the original(the video doubly so).

They both are great singers and i can't wait to see more.

Yeah, she does. I keep trying to get her to take lessons. The Beatles cover was rough lol, I haven't played guitar in like 6 months, I literally have blisters on the tips of my fingers. I have a recording of the guitar track I did awhile back that we will use to make a good cover of it. Oh, and as to the time thing for the nods, we tried to record the song and vid at the same time, but it never worked, so we recorded the song, I mixed it, and then we recorded the video, so getting it all to line up was a challenge haha.

Yeah, she does. I keep trying to get her to take lessons. The Beatles cover was rough lol, I haven't played guitar in like 6 months, I literally have blisters on the tips of my fingers. I have a recording of the guitar track I did awhile back that we will use to make a good cover of it. Oh, and as to the time thing for the nods, we tried to record the song and vid at the same time, but it never worked, so we recorded the song, I mixed it, and then we recorded the video, so getting it all to line up was a challenge haha.

I didn't mean in time with the music, nate is nodding at one speed and your sister at another. So your line up was quite effective.

I didn't mean in time with the music, nate is nodding at one speed and your sister at another. So your line up was quite effective.

Shweet lol. Brit is kind of terrible at lip synching, and Nate pretty much hid behind his pop filter.