Cosmos II Ultra Case and Water Cooling

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yeah, I'm sure mine will end up weighing upwards of 100 pounds. But you don't really buy an ultra tower for LAN parties, this is the kinda case that sits beside your desk and NEVER EVER moves :lol:

Wait, what? I used to have a 21" CRT that was over 90 lbs and I used to lan part with that monster. What's one more trip up the stairs, right?

Wait, what? I used to have a 21" CRT that was over 90 lbs and I used to lan part with that monster. What's one more trip up the stairs, right?

Same here. My 19" weighed about 85 pounds and I still lugged it around. :lol:

Blue it's all good and I agree with you. Plus I seriously think the case is ugly but that is all personal preference. It is a beast of a case and will probably be great to build in so more power to the folks buying it. However I think it is safe to say there is no one best case on the market. The case makret has a wealth of great products to fit the look, features and price range of everyone. The best case is the one that does that for you.

Same here. My 19" weighed about 85 pounds and I still lugged it around. :lol:

It's not so much the weight that makes it a bad idea to move, I mean I can haul around a 100 pound case, but it's not exactly my idea of a good time :lol:

The big problem is the 10" GPU and the water cooling. If anything rattles loose best case scenario is your GPU breaks your motherboard, worst case is everything gets covered with water and you need to rebuild your entire computer.