• Cooler Master HAF-X
    • Cooler Master Storm Trooper
    • NZXT Phantom White

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the HAF X is just a flat out no. I hate all the HAF cases, they all look like P(s)OS.

The Phantom looks cool bust it sort of has that plastic cheap feeling in the material. The CM Storm trooper is sort of boring, but it has a much better build quality IMO.

CoolerMaster Cosmos II Ultra Tower :D

:mfp: Are you serious? A $300+ case... That case is WAY out of my league. Now, if you sponsor me with half the funds for it then that case would be a feasible option. :lol:

Angel, which one would you go with?

Edited by PremiumAcc

Has anyone tried running a rig in a cardboard box? If that works I might just run my rig in a Newegg box. :lol:

That sounds pretty flimsy :lol:

If the Cosmos II comes out with a side window option I'll most likely get that, in which case you can have my HAF X if you just pay the shipping. That's a big if though :teehee:

That sounds pretty flimsy :lol:

If the Cosmos II comes out with a side window option I'll most likely get that, in which case you can have my HAF X if you just pay the shipping. That's a big if though :teehee:

Cooler Master will probably release an acrylic side window like it did with Cosmos I.

Didn't you just get the HAF-X recently?

:woot: I'd be willing to pay you for the case if it is cheaper than what it would cost me from buying it retail.

Edited by PremiumAcc

Has anyone tried running a rig in a cardboard box? If that works I might just run my rig in a Newegg box. :lol:

BluePanda and I put together her Windows 98 machine in an old Atari box. :lol: