Its finally done! Pics and Benchmarks soon to come.

DrDigitized2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. To bad I wont have the rest of the money til Wednesday. Alot of good promos are happening right now. Hopefully they will be just as good by then.

Just keep an eye out on NCIX for their weekly sales, and Newegg for Shell shocker deals and you should be fine.

Looks like the AMD Raideon HD 7950 is looking good. I just hope they have some left when I go to buy one. Now that some of the reviews are in do you still think I should go with the 7950 over the 7970? The 7950 seems to be able to overclock fairly well and some say it gets close to the 7970. I am so excited that I can bearly sleep anymore. I know, I am sad. I am also buying a TV on the first! Its either going to be a 55inch or a 60inch. Target has a 55inch for $600 thats and LCD 1080 120Hz. Hope they still have it when I go to buy it. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Hey guys, Just a few more hours and I will be buying all my parts. There is a video of a HAF 932 with a XSPC RX360 Radiator in it. I was thinking of doing the same thing but it looks as if the 3rd part of the radiator would be blocked so the fan wouldn't do much to cool it down. I think it was only made for a 240. My question is would I see any of the benefit for going the 360 route vs the 240?

IMHO that looks hideous :yuck: <- (it seems I can't remember the damn emoticon codes I want)

That my dear friend stoner is the honest truth, but then again, all the HAF series look like crap to me. There was a black one that did look a whole lot better, but I knew that the OP likes the dodge viper, and I thought I would inform him that this was out there.

Lol. But to my point, Would you buy the 360 or the 240? One day I would like to watercool my video cards

As large as you can :D

Settle on a case if you are changing that or stick with what you have and work out how much cooling you can get into it.