Its finally done! Pics and Benchmarks soon to come.

DrDigitized2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Long time since I last posted. I finally got my PSU back yesterday. This one works! Still waiting on them to send me my refund for the shipping. I have a feeling I am going to have to call them again. Anyways back to the computer. Everything seams to work. I haven't started OC yet as I am not sure what to do. It seams to already have an OC utility that lowers and raises the clock speed automatically. Not sure if I should use that. But I think I should go into the bios and change the OC manually. Just not sure how to go about that yet.

Other then that I am super stoked about this computer. Its a hell of a lot faster then the one I was using. Loading up windows takes seconds. The water cooler has my temp at 28C right now and all I am doing is typing this and downloading/installing 2 games. I will post pics when I tidy it up a bit more.

Hey guys. Long time since I last posted. I finally got my PSU back yesterday. This one works! Still waiting on them to send me my refund for the shipping. I have a feeling I am going to have to call them again. Anyways back to the computer. Everything seams to work. I haven't started OC yet as I am not sure what to do. It seams to already have an OC utility that lowers and raises the clock speed automatically. Not sure if I should use that. But I think I should go into the bios and change the OC manually. Just not sure how to go about that yet.

Other then that I am super stoked about this computer. Its a hell of a lot faster then the one I was using. Loading up windows takes seconds. The water cooler has my temp at 28C right now and all I am doing is typing this and downloading/installing 2 games. I will post pics when I tidy it up a bit more.

Cool. I forgot though, did you end up going with the XSPC water cooling kit? And what cases did you decide on? I a sort of getting confused between your build and Nikos :doh::lol:

Cool. I forgot though, did you end up going with the XSPC water cooling kit? And what cases did you decide on? I a sort of getting confused between your build and Nikos :doh::lol:

I did go with the XSPC water cooling kit. I got the Rasa 750 RX360 water cooler. I have my OC Stable at 4800 with the volts at 1.328v and the Max temp at 53C. I still have to run benchmarks on it all but so far so good. :thumbsup:

Ok I will post my build one last time.

Case: HAF 932 Blue edition

Mobo: ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Fatal1ty

CPU: i5 2500K

PSU SeaSonic X-1250

GPU GIGABYTE GV-R795WF3-3GD Radeon HD 7950

RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

SSD: Patriot Pyro PP60GS25SSDR 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive. For my Cache

SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120. For my OS and Games

HDD: 250GB is an old one from my last comp. Need to wait out those prices :biggrin:

Water Cooler: XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU / Triple Radiator Water Cooling Kit w/ RX360 Radiator and Free Kill Coil!

TIM: Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound

Monitor PLANAR PX2710MW Black 27" Full HD HDMI WideScreen LCD Monitor w/Speakers