Its finally done! Pics and Benchmarks soon to come.

DrDigitized2

Lol. But to my point, Would you buy the 360 or the 240? One day I would like to watercool my video cards

If it were my build, I would probably go with the 240mm loop for the CPU. Then when you are ready, you can cut out those drive bays and use the front intake as another spot for a radiator.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That my dear friend stoner is the honest truth, but then again, all the HAF series look like crap to me. There was a black one that did look a whole lot better, but I knew that the OP likes the dodge viper, and I thought I would inform him that this was out there.

Seriously? :huh:

This looks like crap?

Case.jpg:P

Ok. Thats what I thought. Should only be 2 more hours. I need a time machine. Anyone have one?

Edit: That was for Stonerboy

I may have some parts if you don't mind buying slightly used hardware.

I may have some parts if you don't mind buying slightly used hardware.

I would but this is going to be my first water cooled pc and I am going to go with the kit for now. Just to make it easier on me. Now if you have a spare HD 7970 or 7950 then we can talk. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Seriously? :huh:

This looks like crap?

IMG

:P

This looks good.

Adding a stylized face of a viper to a case looks crap :D

Edit: Timemachine? Am I missing something?

Edited by Stonerboy779

Timemachine? Am I missing something?

In one hour it will be the 1st of Feb here in KS USA. Thats when I should get my tax return. There for I want to travel one hour ahead so that I can buy all my hardware. :rolleyes:

In one hour it will be the 1st of Feb here in KS USA. Thats when I should get my tax return. There for I want to travel one hour ahead so that I can buy all my hardware. :rolleyes:

Okay :lol:

It 4 in the arvo 1st of feb here and only 8 hours to my birthday here :D I want that timemachine more ;) haha I can wait I had entirely forgotten how close my birthday was untill a few day ago :lol:

Want to post you current list for one last critique?

lol

It all depends on your bank though. Mine doesn't process anything until around 4am PST

Ok I will post my build one last time.

Case: HAF 932 Bought! $130 Good deal if you ask me

Mobo: ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Fatal1ty

CPU: i5 2500K

PSU: SILVERSTONE ST1200 1200W

GPU: XFX Double D Black Edition HD 7950

RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

SSD: Patriot Pyro PP60GS25SSDR 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive. For my Cache

SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120. For my OS and Games

HDD: is an old one from my last comp. Need to wait out those prices :biggrin:

Water Cooler: XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU / Triple Radiator Water Cooling Kit w/ RX360 Radiator and Free Kill Coil!

TIM: Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound

Monitor: ASUS VE278Q Black 27" Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers