lil xmass tweak

automaton

I have a cm storm enforcer 2x 200mm front top

I am taking the daring step of getting a 103cfm rear exhaust 120mm

wud dya think

Go with a noctua fan instead. High airflow and quiet. Perfect fan aside from the color scheme :biggrin:

Im thinking a 103CFM 120mm fan is going to be loud... very loud.

this is the fan 35db

my old nf4 had 2 80mm post-3108-0-12551500-1324327917_thumb.jpg 5000 rpm fans thats loud and a thermalright high db hs fan

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835132022&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Case+Fans-_-BGears-_-35132022

heres a pic of my rig and old crt

Edited by automaton

I can say that when I got my Scythe Ultra Kaze fans that they were every bit as loud as I thought they would be ;) But, for my (2) 120mmx3 radiators I use (12) 110cfm Scythe Slipstream 120mm fans in push/pull with a fan controller. I was acutally pleasantly surprised that at 100% they are no where near as loud as the 133cfm Ultra Kaze fans. Yea the cfm is slightly lower on the Slipsteam, but really I was expecting them to audibly be similar to the Ultra Kaze. Usually when someone is talking about fans in the 100+cfm range, noise becomes less of an issue, as you should already know that fans pushing that kind of air have to be louder :biggrin: But, like I said the (12) 110cfm Scythe Slipstream aren't as loud as I was expecting and I have been extremely happy with them :thumbsup: