Increase Multiplier

StrelokSTK

Hi this is my first post. I'm not really new to overclock and know some stuff, but have never done it. I have an AMD Phenom II X6 1090t 3.2 GHz, Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3, an AMD Radeon 5770 1GB and 4GB (2x2) DDR3 KINGSTON 1333 MHz RAM.

I read the post on overclocking this motherboard, and it said that "he increased only the multiplier", but I can't find it in the bios.

When my pc is idle the cpu temp doens't go over 13 degrees celsius, and when doing some heavy video games doesn't go over 23-25. I would like to increse the frequency of the cpu to 4 GHz if it's possible.

Thanks.

Edited by StrelokSTK

Hi this is my first post. I'm not really new to overclock and know some stuff, but have never done it. I have an AMD Phenom II X6 1090t 3.2 GHz, Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3, an AMD Radeon 5770 1GB and 4GB (2x2) DDR3 KINGSTON 1333 MHz RAM.

I read the post on overclocking this motherboard, and it said that "he increased only the multiplier", but I can't find it in the bios.

When my pc is idle the cpu temp doens't go over 13 degrees celsius, and when doing some heavy video games doesn't go over 23-25. I would like to increse the frequency of the cpu to 4 GHz if it's possible.

Thanks.

Welcome to Overclockers :cheers:

The multiplier might also be called the CPU ratio.

If you don't find it, take a picture of your bios and post it so we can tell you exactly what the problem is.