1. 1. Are you using Google+ ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about joining
    • Not interested in joining
    • Whats Google+?
    • Oter

Thought about voting Oter... but wasn't quite sure what that meant... :lol:

I quit using G+ about two days after I got an invites -- didn't see the point.

I have an account but don't use it. I dont use FB much either though

:withstupid: :withstupid:

I have a facebook account that I barely visit. Only there for family and a few friends actually. Social Networking to me is like that commercial where the girl is in her fantasy land on the social network site and her mom and dad are the loosers cuz they only have 16 friends and she has like 600. The Mom and Dad Belong to a Bicycle club and go out on the weekends riding, those are their friends on the site, and the Daughter is like up in the clouds at home barely in touch with reality.

Yeah something like that.

I have a facebook account that I barely visit. Only there for family and a few friends actually. Social Networking to me is like that commercial where the girl is in her fantasy land on the social network site and her mom and dad are the loosers cuz they only have 16 friends and she has like 600. The Mom and Dad Belong to a Bicycle club and go out on the weekends riding, those are their friends on the site, and the Daughter is like up in the clouds at home barely in touch with reality.

Yeah something like that.

+1

By the way, that commercial is for a car, but all I remember is what you said. Not very good marketing, if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkljLxddVI4

I hate social networking. I actually detest it.

That's basically how I feel about social networking. I have never used a social networking site and probably never will. If I want to talk to someone I'll give them a call. I know, I'm old fashioned. I still use my phone for what it was originally designed for -- making phone calls.

That's basically how I feel about social networking. I have never used a social networking site and probably never will. If I want to talk to someone I'll give them a call. I know, I'm old fashioned. I still use my phone for what it was originally designed for -- making phone calls.

+1 All the way.

Ha Ha, I'm old fashioned too, I don't even own a cell phone, but...I like social networking! I like reconnecting, with no pressure, with family and friends I haven't seen in years. I like having friends in other places that I've never met, and be able to see what it's like where they live. I like that people share parts of their lives that really interest me and that I can share parts of mine with people whose lifestyle won't allow the same choices I have made. :)

I still check G+. I've been on it since early on in the beta and found that it is pretty boring unless you're following cool people. I filled my circles with people in the tech industry and find a lot of interesting material through them.

Facebook is where my social life resides though :P