2600k and BF3 system crash...

So I have followed some guides to get my 2600k up to 4.5ghz, and I have done exactly what others have... Anyways when I play about 15-20m of BF3 my whole system will shut down.

I have been keeping an eye on my temps, and they aren't anything super high, hanging in at around 60-70c...

My system runs just fine otherwise...

I also played around with over clocking my video card too, which seems to be alright, getting no artifacts or anything...

Anyone feel like giving me a hand and sorting out these issues. :)

Maybe your voltages are dropping during load.

I don't think that is the case... I had the voltages set to auto, then set it to a good and stable number..

I have been able to partially run 3dmark 11 with no crash, the program has a weird error, I think I know what is causing that,,,, I haven't really been playing many other games recently though...

Right now my system is running at a good 30ish c for the cpu and 31c for the gpu... With a fairly idol load...

I got the CPU PLL voltage at 1.65v right now, and my core 1,2,3,4 at 45...

I have a 750w corsair psu power this thing, I don't think it would be overtaxed but who knows, I bought it at best buy about a 7 months ago when my other one blew up (emergency needed to replace quick lol)

I have been keeping an eye on my temps, and they aren't anything super high, hanging in at around 60-70c...

60-70 C playing a game? How high does it go with IBT???