Need Fan Help

I need to try and find 10 fans that are comparable to or even better actually are the Noctua NF-P12 120mm Fan but isn't going to cost me $260

Current specs will be the noctura fan with ulna adapter as noise is ver crucial, also the fans will be for push/pull on xpsc rx rads one 120x4 and on 120, both of which have an fpi of 8

Noctura with ulna

Airflow - 37 cfm

Noise level - 12.6 dB

Static pressure - 1.21 mm H2O

So anyone that can get me these fans or better/ similar fans that are as quiet or even quieter for around $150 to me in aus please do help

Just as a quick response to get the ball rolling, I found these for about 20 AUS. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/6661/fan-399/Noctua_NF-P12_120mm_x_25mm_Fan_-_543_CFM_at_19_dBA.html

http://www.xoxide.com/noctua-nfp12-120mm-fan.html jere they are about 2 bucks cheaper, but they only have two in stock. You could call and ask when they will have more in.

I know it isn't at your price point, but I am looking to see what I can find for you. I won't give up until you are satisfied because of all the help you have given me and every one else. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tjj226_Angel

From frozencpu

USPS Priority Mail International - $63.21

USPS Express Mail International - $71.73

FedEx Priority (1-3 days) - $164.70

FedEx Economy (2-10 days) - $156.22

So $207+$63=$280 better off buying them locally with a shipping cost like that. That's reason I don't buy from frozencpu because the shipping always adds up more than the parts cost in the end really unfortunate.

Xoxide wont ship to aus but if someone can send them over very cheaply but securely would be good.

Thanks tho TJ

You might want to go with these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233085

They are seemingly better than the noctuas, but I have never used them. I suppose if nothing else they are white and ready for a coat of your favorite paint? The other fan I would recommend are the cougar 120 mm fans. However the problem is they are out of stock every where. I have now gone through about 40 different sites looking for fans. They are pretty much all sold out because that had case fan week last week. What I would do is buy as many cheap noctua ones as possible, and then augment the price with these cheaper ones. It wouldn't be pretty but it would get the job done.

Are you looking for performance or silence? Please tell me so that I can continue my search.

You might want to go with these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233085

They are seemingly better than the noctuas, but I have never used them. I suppose if nothing else they are white and ready for a coat of your favorite paint? The other fan I would recommend are the cougar 120 mm fans. However the problem is they are out of stock every where. I have now gone through about 40 different sites looking for fans. They are pretty much all sold out because that had case fan week last week. What I would do is buy as many cheap noctua ones as possible, and then augment the price with these cheaper ones. It wouldn't be pretty but it would get the job done.

Are you looking for performance or silence? Please tell me so that I can continue my search.

Thanks for everything TJ

I am looking for silence but I would like to still have at least 35+ cfm and air pressure of 1mm h2o and above silence means 15dB tops would prefer 12 and below.

I have looked at those xigamatek fans but they won't quite do with the mounts only being on one side.

I have looked at a few other fans and tapped out the Aussies sites I know to no avail so far I considered some other low rpm fans but they where all in excess of 15db (because apparently 20db is silent or as low as 10 but I'd you want it to do anything it will be 30db plus). I originally was looking at Xigmatek XLF-F1254 120mm LED Fans but I can't find anywhere with accurate measurements of sound and air pressure when it's RPM is slowed down I may end up getting the because I can get them for $10.

Thanks for everything TJ

I am looking for silence but I would like to still have at least 35+ cfm and air pressure of 1mm h2o and above silence means 15dB tops would prefer 12 and below.

I have looked at those xigamatek fans but they won't quite do with the mounts only being on one side.

I have looked at a few other fans and tapped out the Aussies sites I know to no avail so far I considered some other low rpm fans but they where all in excess of 15db (because apparently 20db is silent or as low as 10 but I'd you want it to do anything it will be 30db plus). I originally was looking at Xigmatek XLF-F1254 120mm LED Fans but I can't find anywhere with accurate measurements of sound and air pressure when it's RPM is slowed down I may end up getting the because I can get them for $10.

im going to be buying 16 gentle typhoons in the next few weeks from frozen cpu, those fans are boss for rads

EDIT

frozen cpu are out of stock, so im getting them from a sydney store instead

Edited by Muchoman1

im going to be buying 16 gentle typhoons in the next few weeks from frozen cpu, those fans are boss for rads

EDIT

frozen cpu are out of stock, so im getting them from a sydney store instead

Pccg has them for $19 if it helps

I thought about them which rpm ones are you planning on getting?

If so please post once you have them opinion on sound levels and performance at whatever rpm they are and also at the 800rpm the lowest ones are.

Would be muchly appreciated :happy:

Edit: typo on price

Edited by Stonerboy779

Thanks Cery I saw them a while ago but I would love to try and get things a little quieter as at lowest speeds it will be 16db. The rubber mounts would be nice but whatever fan I get everything I get will be rubbermounted.

Thomas and well anyone can you or anyone else find somewhere with air pressure for the 800rpm slipstream I've looked and looked gave up and didn't go back to it. Or if a comparison could be found of gentle typhoon and slipstream on a rad it would be perfect.

Thanks again guys.

See the problem still is that every one is out of stock. Thats why I recommended those particular fans. They had the best specs for what was in stock. I have still be trying to find good fans, but I don't see anything coming your way for about another week or two weeks. When they come back in stock I would go with the cougar fans. They are the best option for your situation. Otherwise, the xigmatech stuff is the best thing I can find for you with the price and performance. I spent all day going though fans (literally all day (I like a challenge :woot: )), and there are a lot of great options, but none in stock. The best thing to do is to get as many noctuas as possible and then fill the rest of the slots with cheap 5 buck fans. Then when you have more money, you could get the rest of the nocuta fans.