New build and I need some new TIM

Mombo

Alright I am finishing up my order for my new build. Ended up with the Asrock extreme4 gen 3 i5 2500k hyper 212+.

I am trying to decide which TIM I should nab with my last order. Looking at some Arctic Cooling MX-4. Seems to have good reviews and easy to use. Anyone have any opinions on the situation. Looking for one in the same price range or less.

Dont really care what kind or brand I get just whichever performs well at the price.

Alright I am finishing up my order for my new build. Ended up with the Asrock extreme4 gen 3 i5 2500k hyper 212+.

I am trying to decide which TIM I should nab with my last order. Looking at some Arctic Cooling MX-4. Seems to have good reviews and easy to use. Anyone have any opinions on the situation. Looking for one in the same price range or less.

Dont really care what kind or brand I get just whichever performs well at the price.

I like the Noctua NT-H1, AC Mx3 and the Thermaltake TG1 but the MX 4 is verry good to

What you have there would be great or some nth-1 from noctua. It will cost more but its one of the best. I would stay away from as5, If diamond, generic and ceramique. They don't perform as well I I expect. The only advantage you get with the Arctic ceramiqe is its none conductive. So if you ever want to redo the chipset Tim you could use it.

Is there much difference between mx-3 and 4? cooling wise? I know 4 is suppose to be easier to apply. Performance between the NT-H1 and MX-3 much different? Assuming 3 and 4 are similar since you have used 3.

I just got the Noctua from the OCC review it looks like a pretty solid choice.

I also have some Ceramique though I am wondering about what boinker said. I just got the ASROCK p67 extreme4 gen3 mobo is there any chips that I should take the sinks off of and apply ceramique to instead of what the put on it naturally? Is it worth it and is there any danger to doing it?