New Case

a few days ago i found out about the 400r which really looks nice, the question is should i get the 400r or 692 Advanced.

could you list the pros and cons of each case and your final decision :)

i would love if you guys helped (i really want a new case!)

Cheers :cheers:

Me owning my Corsair 650D, I love the thing, but I really do miss small things about my old CM Storm Scout. The 690 II is a nice case, but it's just up to you on your budget, both are equally probably great cases. teehee.gif

They are both very similar and I like them both equally. The CM 690II advanced has better cooling as standard and the hard drive dock so would probably get that.

You cant go wrong with either though.

Edited by dihartnell

It's hard to say one or the other because the case is really something that shows off how you feel about the build. However for pure cooling potential the 690II and it looks clean but I prefer the stylings of the 400r especially the white version.

Lol, just go with the 400R, it's newer, and probably will better have features. smile.gif

maybe, but i have been focusing on the 692 Advanced but then the 400r came out :dunno:

which one has better cooling? does the 400r have more cable management? :blink:

It's hard to say one or the other because the case is really something that shows off how you feel about the build. However for pure cooling potential the 690II and it looks clean but I prefer the stylings of the 400r especially the white version.

right you are :thumbsup:

the white version looks awesome :biggrin:

right you are :thumbsup:

the white version looks awesome :biggrin:

Alright get yourself not the 400r the 500R white edition. :thumbsup:

It has the potential for either 1x 200mm side fan or 2x 120/140mm and if you rip the mesh out and put a peice of plexi in there it offers are larger view than the 400r does.

Stock it comes with 4 120mm fans and white fan LEDs not sure how many fans are lit tho.

500R at pccg, the only other place I have seen it atm is scorptech and it's slightly more there.

Either one will be fine. Pick the one you think looks better? I really like my 690 II. I use the top hdd mount quite often and love the inside being painted inside and out. It has good cable management and the removable hdd bracket was nice as I could remove it since I only have 2 drives in it anyways. And it keeps my 6970's pretty cool.

Heres an old pic. Haven't taken anything recent.

IMG_0208.jpg