Radiator For 3 Gtx 580

akis_56

I understand now . Temp like 60-70 c for each card full load i would be happy? Thats what you ment?

I would use the 360 for top and bottom cards and 140 for the middle cards,running two loops if you have both rads.

My one question is how are you fitting all of this in your HAF-X. I get the 360 rad at the top and the 140 at the rear but where is a H100 going to fit?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My one question is how are you fitting all of this in your HAF-X. I get the 360 rad at the top and the 140 at the rear but where is a H100 going to fit?

Isn't there a spot at the bottom of the case if you have a small enough PSU?

I had 2 of my 580s water cooled with a 360 rad. Even heavily overclocked gpu 1 would only reach about 55c and gpu 2 would reach about 60c on a warm day. I think a 360 and a 140 would do just fine for all three. Could you keep them a little cooler, sure, but I still don't think you would top 65c overclocked on the hottest card.

Isn't there a spot at the bottom of the case if you have a small enough PSU?

If you modify the case.

There is a cable management cover and the hdd rack. It's possible to cut that up and mount it wide enough to work but you would also need to cut at the bottom of the case and add mesh.

If he had a h80 it would be easy but not so with the h100

I would use both rads. Put them in 1 loop as running 2 loops is going to get very cramped.

Now location is going to be hard as if you put them in the top of this case you cant do a push pull config as there is not enough room. You can put the 140 in the top and the 360 external on the back of the case in a push pull config.

For your H100. you could mount it on the back or do a mod job and mount it in the front in a 5 1/4 bay. Or if you really feel up to a job you can do up a rack of some sorts and mount it on the window side, so air in ether blowing out or in on the window vents.

What size tube are you thinking of running and pump?

I would use both rads. Put them in 1 loop as running 2 loops is going to get very cramped.

Now location is going to be hard as if you put them in the top of this case you cant do a push pull config as there is not enough room. You can put the 140 in the top and the 360 external on the back of the case in a push pull config.

For your H100. you could mount it on the back or do a mod job and mount it in the front in a 5 1/4 bay. Or if you really feel up to a job you can do up a rack of some sorts and mount it on the window side, so air in ether blowing out or in on the window vents.

What size tube are you thinking of running and pump?

ok i am from Greece so i will give you a site which is on greek but you can see the models in english

so pump http://www.eworld.com.gr/eworld/products/details/1562#

tube http://www.eworld.com.gr/eworld/products/details/1017 id 10mm od 13mm

rads http://www.eworld.com.gr/eworld/products/details/1327

http://www.eworld.com.gr/eworld/products/details/1155

i had push pull my h100 on the top i can do it for 360 dont worry :)

my 140 back

and my h100 is already front behind the cd/dvd possition . since i dont have any dvd or cd player

i put it vertical if fits perfect leaving 2-3 cm space again push pull

xmm i think th when the 360 applied it covers the space for h100 :/

i will figure something out

Edited by akis_56

1/2 in or 13mm is tough to bend so just a fyi. so try not to plan any tight turns as it will kink up on you.

If you have a plan on mounting the 360 to the top of the case go for it. I want to see some pics when its done tho :thumbsup:

If you dont have a dvd drive now and your h100 is sitting in the 5 1/4 bay, where is your res/pump going to go?

1/2 in or 13mm is tough to bend so just a fyi. so try not to plan any tight turns as it will kink up on you.

If you have a plan on mounting the 360 to the top of the case go for it. I want to see some pics when its done tho :thumbsup:

If you dont have a dvd drive now and your h100 is sitting in the 5 1/4 bay, where is your res/pump going to go?

where to put the pump?

i guess where it fits .

probably down right

Where ever fits. But keep it at a low point as fluid flows downhill.

What do you mean :/

I should put it at the lowest place , lower than Tubs?

Or should i put it higher than the tubs?

At the top of the box?