FronzenCPU experience

Prunes

I was browsing around and came by FronzenCPU. Are they worth it? Are they reliable and all that? It's because it's one of the only American websites selling modding parts to Denmark (where I live). I've not been able to find any other websites that does that. Please post your experiences with them :)

I have never had anything but a perfect experience with them. You can call them up with questions and they are always extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Use the coupon code pcapx to get 5% off of your order. :)

That's also what people wrote in the reviews on some of the items they bought. That's awesome news :) Finally able to get some parts a little out of the ordinary.

And thanks for the coupon :cheers:

No problem! I found it particularly refreshing when I called them up to ask about something and instead of simply telling me to buy their kit they had me talk to the guy that put them together. He explained how to do the mod without ever trying to push me to buy their pre-modded kit. :cool2:

Overall a good experience. One time they shipped someone else's item to me, and I shipped that item to the original recipient and let them know. They in turn gave me a discount code for my next order.

I ordered the fans I've got on my H50 from them and they made a small mistake with the order. I bought the black version but they sent me a different color scheme. Same fans though, so I didn't even bother contacting them about it. I'm not one who obsesses over all the colors in my case matching, especially since it's under my desk. Will probably use them again in the future.

They do charge a little more then some of the other companies but that pays for the incredable service you get with your products. If I had the money I would still be buying stuff from them.