Borderlands 2

WhenKittensATK

I would really like it to stress most modern computers, not quite to a Crysis scale but enough to justify upgrading. I'm sick of scrolling through system requirements and seeing "HD Radeon 3870" under recommended. Thats a little depressing tbh.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has kinda flown past my radar (the original as well). Is it anything like Fallout?

Not really at all. :P

Think of it as a random-loot (weapons and energy shields) based adventure FPSRPG.

There are four classes, each with certain abilities, you level up and gain skill points to add to the many unique skills.

Personally I absolutely love the game, it is a ton of fun.

:)

Yeah I watched the gameplay footage and even though its nothing like Fallout, looks like a blast. :P

It really is. It isn't a whole lot of fun Solo (IMO) , but get a group of friends (at least one more), and it is so much fun it should be illegal

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to Borderlands 2. I loved the original where I played a Siren and thought it was heaps of fun. I just really hope they can come up with some way so that it has re playability which I think it really lacked in the original after finishing the 2nd play through. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new gun designs for each company.