Starcraft 2 Season 3

iskout

Hopefully, some of you people play this game lol

I got rated Bronze :(

I was top 8 in Silver before this, but then I stopped playing, and rounded out Season 2 in 17th.

What did you all rate (If you've played your placement match yet)?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to find time to dedicate to this game and get better at it. I never did play my placement matches. I'm sure I'd get tossed in the lowest category. I played some matches with people ranked gold and platinum and daaamn are they good. Nice when they're on your team though :lol:

A friend of mine was rated #1 in his division in platinum for sooo (since about mid-June) long last season. He was REALLY happy when he got placed Diamond this season lol

Won my placement and got in gold again. Proceeded to lose my next two matches, and had a big losing streak with my buddy in 2v2. I miss clicked a group of ~12 High Templar into a group of Thors instead of storm/feedbacking them. :(

R'ouch! Feedback is so powerful against the Thor too. I used to LOVE the high templar in SC1 - by far my favorite unit. I remember one time my friend had me beat in the first 20m but I racked up over 890 kills before he completely took over my base. :lol: My goal after that was to get over 1000 but I can't remember if i ever did. He was by far the best zerg player I've ever faced. Friends would tell me they've never seen someone so good with High Templar before, but I hate the templar in SC2. Compared to how much bigger the units have gotten Psi Storm is pathetically small now. If it wasn't for feedback they really wouldn't be worth the research time and cost. Granted you don't have to research Psi Storm but if i am going to waste resources making templar i am gonna want that ability because not every unit has power. Nerfing Hydra is my other gripe.

• 3 weeks later...

Still a Bronze guy here unfortunately, though I have gotten better at from when I started. Go ahead and add me (RogerDeath.527) and just let me know you guys are from OCC.

F/R'd