900€ (1300$) gaming Rig

MARTIBB

its in slovak language so you wont understand but in the right corner you can choose language ... but if you choose your language... the currency will not be euros but czech money... :Dhttp://www.alza.sk/

so stay on the slovak version and choose the komponenty :) components

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noise is no problem and the gtx 480 is a gigabyte n480 super overclock :) it is cooler and quiter

if gtx 560 ti i want gigabyte n560 ti soc because core clock 1ghz and 4,5 on vrm is pretty good :D

and about ati im a bit confused i dont know ... they have no physx aaah but they look pretty solid too ... i have a really hard time... :D

Here you go:

CPU: Core i5 2500K 3833Kč

Motherboard: ASROCK P67 Extreme4 B3 2300Kč

RAM: Kingston 8GB 1600mhz 1249Kč

PSU: Corsair 750TX 1929Kč

GPU: MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr 4139 Kč

HDD: Seagate 7200.11 500GB 629Kč

Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 1119Kč

CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212+ 579Kč

ODD: Samsung S223C 359 Kč

Total: 19363 Kč

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Yes to both....

However I would like to say that I would not let just benchmark perfornmace determine your card of choice for video. The truth is that while benchmarks might show a difference at the same level both companies are about equal in real game performance. However once you look past performance you see the things that in my opinion should make the decision for you.

nVidia: Better 3D support, better raw horespower (bnenchmarks)

AMD: Better multimonitor support, better image quality...

Yes I went there, we just finished a two week round of testing where we had or subject reviewer sits down with Nvidia and AMD graphic based PCs and run the same games at the same settings. The graphic drivers where the latest releases and set at default settings. EVERY SINGLE GAME was rated as looking better on AMD cards. Some of the terms used where, less washed out, richer colors, finer detail and deeper. To be honest I did not expect there to be much difference but obviosuly there is.

Considering your reolution I would go sith a single card and spend the extra to geta 6950. I do not use FRAPS much so I am not sure how it works with dual cards, with that in mind I would go for a single bigger one. I would also spend the extra for 2 gig if your Fraps a lot, again not sure if the extra memory will help but it cant hurt.

CUDA is something worth looking at if you do a lot of video editing, provided that the app you use is Cuda enabled. Also as OpenCL and DirectCompute gain more traction CUDA will fall behind.

i will use sony vegas 10 pro for editting the videos. I want to make some gameplays and creating a game in udk. What do you think about the gainward gtx 560 ti 2gb phantom? i can choose between the 6950 2gb or gtx 560 2gb or gtx 480

i will use sony vegas 10 pro for editting the videos. I want to make some gameplays and creating a game in udk. What do you think about the gainward gtx 560 ti 2gb phantom? i can choose between the 6950 2gb or gtx 560 2gb or gtx 480

I'd stick with just the 560Ti...I didn't even see the 6950 on that site.

The 480 is fat, hot and with some overclocking the 560 should easily match and perhaps succeed it (memory aside). I wouldn't worry too much about 2GB at the resolution you're running that's only really helpful above 1920x1200 and certainly not with just one card

ok so gtx 560 ... i thought i would end up with this card :D ok and the prozessor i5 2500k... i really dont want to change the prozessor for so long as i can.

Yes the 2500K is amazing, and make sure you get the 560Ti (the one I sent you) and not just any 560... it has to have the Ti or else it sucks