900€ (1300$) gaming Rig

MARTIBB

The msi p67 gd55 is a decent board but when I got my new one recently I found the I had a $10 difference between the and the msi z68 gd55 so I decided yep sure I'll go with that but if you don't need inboard graphics or dont want to make use of the quick sync then I would stick with that board

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search on YouTube and watch a demo you'll get the best idea from that. It is a flashy name for video converting using a dedicated part of the CPU so you don't max your CPU leaving your computer kinda useless it also performs faster than normal even when using gpu to increase conversion speeds.

ok so i will take the MSI z68 ed55 and msi gtx 560 ti twin frozr II/oc and i5 2500K.

The next thing is i cant decide which case should i get.... i thought about zalman z9 plus, coolermaster centurion 5 II or antec three hundred or should i pay a bit more and get a better case?

ok so i will take the MSI z68 ed55 and msi gtx 560 ti twin frozr II/oc and i5 2500K.

The next thing is i cant decide which case should i get.... i thought about zalman z9 plus, coolermaster centurion 5 II or antec three hundred or should i pay a bit more and get a better case?

The Centurion 5 is the best in that list, I like the 300 but the Centurion is just a step beyond