Cooler for 1055t

ser

Hi!

I have a 1055t (AMD) and a Crosshair IV Formula. Now that i know how to overclock i need a good cooler to push it.

Xigmatek Balder,

Xigmatek Gaia

NoiseBlocker Twintec

EVGA SuperClock

What is the best?

I like the Xigmatek Balder.

Thanks!

I have a 92mm Xigmatek Loki that keeps me in the 30s with mine OCed to 3.5GHz. If I want to go further I was going to look in to the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ or the Noctua NH-D14 as they are the best on the market from what I have read on here. The CM is a lot cheaper than the Noctua though lol

I have a 92mm Xigmatek Loki that keeps me in the 30s with mine OCed to 3.5GHz. If I want to go further I was going to look in to the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ or the Noctua NH-D14 as they are the best on the market from what I have read on here. The CM is a lot cheaper than the Noctua though lol

Hum...CM is better than the xigmatek balder?

30s isn't bad, my 1055t is 40's in idle.

the d 14 is amazing, got my 4 core to 4.2 ghz, after a little fine tuning, im idling (all stock speeds atm) as we speak at 27c, thats almost room temp, its a beast, folding on all four cores will get it at 35 degrees, im at stock right now, but when i had it to 4.0, it idled in the low 30's, and load in the mid 50's, i highly recomend the d 14

I'd go with the Corsair H50, cools well, although you'll have to make sure you have good airflow... or your MB, NB, and SB temps will get too high.