MINECRAFT

BluePanda

is 1.9 out yet? jeeeeeeeeeez

Nope.

I think it's supposed to be out this month though, I think the full release for the game is coming out in November.

I spawned in water so I quit haha

Well the idea wasn't to enjoy the world, I made it so we could play with mods. :D

I can make a new world for it though if you like.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am playing skyblock right now, loving it. good challenge i was starting to run out of building inspiration so i like having a purpose. We should play it on the server. Could be interesting. :evilgrin:

I am playing skyblock right now, loving it. good challenge i was starting to run out of building inspiration so i like having a purpose. We should play it on the server. Could be interesting. :evilgrin:

I can probably setup a server for all of us to try it on if you guys really want to. I've actually seen some videos where people are doing it together on youtube, specifically one video where they kept pushing each other off the edges. :lol:

I can probably setup a server for all of us to try it on if you guys really want to. I've actually seen some videos where people are doing it together on youtube, specifically one video where they kept pushing each other off the edges. :lol:

We would have to do some serious communication. And be real careful with the food. but that sounds like a fun distraction.

that would be fun.

Okay guys, I got the server setup with the skyblock map. IP is 24.52.45.165, so just hop on and go nuts. :D

Edit: Oh, and it seems someone made an awesome nyan cat on the main server. :lol:

Edited by Deathmineral

ROFL. This is awesome.

Anyone know who made it?

Wasn't me. looks good though. I wish I could log in and see it for myself but I'm travelling this week and only have my netbook. It won't run Minecraft so I'm out of luck. Can you make a map of the world and post it? I want to see a recent one.