OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

Dariuas

lol! Nice.. That game depresses me.... We need to get the word out! Even if people don't want to play we need to get like 30members! Like.. 30 has got to be the magic number! Start Recruiting!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! Nice.. That game depresses me.... We need to get the word out! Even if people don't want to play we need to get like 30members! Like.. 30 has got to be the magic number! Start Recruiting!

Poppycock! Obviously the magic number is 42!

I joined, under the name Sunta. I remember from when I was a kid we had some formula for making a star wars name.... mine ended up being Sunta Etterta. I think it's last syllable of your last name, 2 first letters of your first name, then last syllable of your mother's maiden name, and last 2 syllables of the city you were born in.

Hey make me an Officer plz! :P Xiaolinmonk. Cuz I am kewl!

I wanna be an officer, and I'm staff :evilgrin: (it feels so cool to say that :teehee: )

Signed up and waiting on Validation Email:). Someone took Puck, so I'll be Veler.

I'd much rather be a Sith Inquisitor, and I am usually an avid PvPer...but I guess I can play as a Care Bear Jedi instead :P.