Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Anyone played Homefront? Is a mostly geared towards online deathmatch (CoD/BF) type game or does it have a good single player/co-op?

There is a demo on Steam, not sure if that's for the single player but I assume it is. I've only played the MP portion of it, thanks to a free weekend some time ago, and can't say I liked it much but I can kind of see how it could appeal to some people.

Edited by Deathmineral

Yeah SP is really short in Homefront. Theres no storyline that involves you , its just the rebels take you from a bus and then you fight on various mission until the end with one big mission in San Fransisco. From the begining of the game , theres this one woman who accompanies you (And is very hot :) ) and I hoped there would be like a sort of romantic storyline or at least some romantic scenes where you have to save her or something but its all just fight fight fight.

Max Payne games at 75% off: $3.74 for the bundle.

THQ week gives us 50% all Dawn of War games, and a free weekend of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution. Note, the new game Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not on sale. (I guess because it doesn't have Dawn of War in the title.) This particular sale lasts all weekend.