Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

It did seem a little weak, but then there aren't many games I want that I don't already have somewhere in my library, or are not released yet. I feel like that may be the bigger issue though; many new releases are coming later this year and next, since the new gen console recently launched. Basically some of the bigger titles are yet to come, so the sale has fewer big and new titles to offer.

Is it me or was the summer sale a little weak this year compared to past sales?

There were a lot of amazing deals as always, but the difference is that we now have a lot of them already :lol:.

Also, at least for me, even a 75% discount doesn't excite me anymore if the game is still $10 or more. Even though there were some newer AAA titles I would have liked to pick up, I was "good" this year and told myself there was no point spending more than $10 on any one game when I have a huge backlog as it is.

Ya I had a lot of games already but a few I had on my wish list really didn't go on sale if I recalled correctly. Oh well, I still have more to play in my library lol

Ya I had a lot of games already but a few I had on my wish list really didn't go on sale if I recalled correctly. Oh well, I still have more to play in my library lol

Holy crap, Dave! I just looked at some Steam stats for you and compared them to mine. I have multiple games I have put more time into individually, than you have put into your entire Steam library.