Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

So yeah...I'm buying Capsized.

I blame bp9801!

He told me he bought it because he tried it out awhile back and he was waiting for a sale, so after that, I decided, fine, I'll play the damn demo....and man was it a ton of fun.

The art style is really cool. The keyboard/mouse controls work great. There is a decent variety of enemy types and weapon types in the demo alone and I'm probably not even seeing it all. And then, when the campaign mode is done, there are other modes, of which the only one available in the demo is Survival - which was just hectic fun.

I definitely recommend trying the demo if you have even a tiny bit of interest in platformers.

The KB series is great!

I haven't played the new one but LOVED the genesis game as a kid!

I remember there was a glitched castle where I was able to repeatedly visit and get 10 new sprites to my team, 99 Sprites kicked the crap out of anything I came across, until they would eventually turn on me :glare:

I haven't played the new one but LOVED the genesis game as a kid!

I remember there was a glitched castle where I was able to repeatedly visit and get 10 new sprites to my team, 99 Sprites kicked the crap out of anything I came across, until they would eventually turn on me :glare:

Lol, can't say I ever encountered a glitch like that in Legends...or maybe I just don't know about it. lol