• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pictures with hardware. :D

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

The fan clips for the TRUE won't fit 140mm fans, even those with 120mm holes like the TY-140, so I used some zip ties instead.

Will get a graphics card update at some point. Plenty of space there.

IMG_1097.jpg

I'm happy with the noise levels. It makes very little noise when all the fans are running at low RPM.

At 100% the TY-140s make a bit of noise, and the little fan on the HD 6670 can be picked out when you ask it to do something stressful.

Nothing that can be heard over the sound of a game though.

HDDs at idle can't really be heard and seeks are a low rumble, which is fine.

That 6670 looks so tiny in there. :lol: Going to get a 6850/6950 down the road or wait till the 7000 series hit?

Yeah, it looks particularly small with it being a half height PCB. :lol:

Unless a better card drops in my lap somehow, I'll probably wait until the 7000 series hits.

I tried to fit my Accelero S1 on there, but the GPU is a little too close to the PCIe slot, so the heatpipes interfere with pushing the card all the way in.

I can live with it for now, but I might have another go and see if I can squeeze it on there somehow.

I tried to fit my Accelero S1 on there, but the GPU is a little too close to the PCIe slot, so the heatpipes interfere with pushing the card all the way in.

I can live with it for now, but I might have another go and see if I can squeeze it on there somehow.

All that space you may as well try to minimize the noise even more.