what to do

I am going to rebuild my 775 rig for my niece and nephew since my nieces got stolen from my house a few weeks ago and yes i do plan on breaking most of the bones in the persons body that stole it if i find them.

I have my d14 sitting on my new I7 2600k atm and I want to keep it cool as can be for my over clocking adventures and dont have the money to go full blown water but I may buy the antec kuler but not sure which I want on the new rig since I know the d14 beats the antec in our reviews :dunno: what to do lol

Tough choice either way. I'd give them the D14 and try the Antec.

Before, I meant, what 24/7 overclocks are you wanting out of your 2600k? You won't get much further than 4.6GHz or 4.7GHz with temps below 73C with even a 120.2 rad and a good pump. So if you're getting 4.5GHz or 4.6GHz on the D14, you can probably get it with the Antec as well. It's when you get to 4.7GHz and higher will you need something bigger.

probably going for as high as what ever cooler i have will let me :) once I get to go back home I am going to push it to atleast 4.5 and see where the temps are with the d14

what i really want to do is smoke boinkers I7 920 and tri sli 480s with my sandy and sli 570 hds :evilgrin:

I am going to rebuild my 775 rig for my niece and nephew since my nieces got stolen from my house a few weeks ago and yes i do plan on breaking most of the bones in the persons body that stole it if i find them.

I have my d14 sitting on my new I7 2600k atm and I want to keep it cool as can be for my over clocking adventures and dont have the money to go full blown water but I may buy the antec kuler but not sure which I want on the new rig since I know the d14 beats the antec in our reviews :dunno: what to do lol

That's easy are you the stingy OR generous Uncle? :P

Under normal usage conditions the OEM heat sink (at stock speeds) would be sufficient so it's really an issue of whether you NEED the Nocua D14 as a good back up cooling solution or not? :dunno: