Should i trade 5770Vapor to Gtx260 216 Palit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get a dx11 card when all game starts to have a minimum requirement of dx11 :) lol . business comes 1st

The switch wasnt really that bad of a trade. Sure your gonna have power issues still, but technically the GTX275 is a more powerful card when it comes to DX9 and DX10, and regardless of the fact that the 5770 is DX11, its not really powerful enough to play DX11 games on anyways.

and regardless of the fact that the 5770 is DX11, its not really powerful enough to play DX11 games on anyways.

I had a HD5770 and could get 30FPS average on 1080p at max settings and AA so thats pretty good . Switch off AA and you're good to go .

If the trade was good for you that's all that matters :)

I think your PSU should be fine. I have run more on a 520W and Seasonic is a great brand for power supplies. If it was a lesser brand it would be a different story, but you should be fine.

I had a HD5770 and could get 30FPS average on 1080p at max settings and AA so thats pretty good . Switch off AA and you're good to go .

Yeah when i had a 5770 i could play lots of stuff @ 1080p and max settings with even alittle AA. But that doesnt change that any heavy hitter DX11 game crushed my 5770. It was a decent card but if you want max settings and DX11 a 5770 just isnt good enough for alot of games.

If the trade was good for you that's all that matters :)

I think your PSU should be fine. I have run more on a 520W and Seasonic is a great brand for power supplies. If it was a lesser brand it would be a different story, but you should be fine.

Great , thanks for reassuring guess i'll run it at OC mode :)