Forclosure of a 3 year old Project

Boinker

I'm not sure right now if I want to Mod or sell my Haf now... Got acrylic panel??? maybe a window mod?? Im not sure. all I know is at the performance level its at I do not want to put anything in it as its not worth lugging that stuid thing around if it does not perform any better then a smaller case. IDK at this point. I need to think about it that is for sure.

Or as you are re-spawning the dragon I should draw up some plans for a custom case????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No big deal. Know a place that I can get some locally at a resonable price. I would like to do a proper window mod on that case and reposition the blow out fan a little closer to bottom and redo the hole and such. :D

Ok Dr_b. thanks a bunch.

BTW: I found where im going to stick the HDD's.. do you see that back panel where rear exhaust fans used to be..... Yeah. they are going there. teehee.gif

Well a 3 by 3 sheet of Plexiglas OS gong to cost a little more then I want it too. 70 dollars locally so I may have to put it off for now. Darn, I wonder what a powder coating would cost case I don't want to paint... lol

that 3x3x.25 plexi here is 25.00 darn you pay alot.....

Power coating is also cheap....I could get that case done for prolly 50.00 or cheaper and thats 2 coats

I found some thin stuff. Like 0.095 in a 30x36 sheet for 20 dollars. I think the issue is the demand for it here. I would like to get it somewhere between 0.25 and 0.15 but that stuff gets more expensive as you go. maybe I just have not found the right vender????

• 4 weeks later...

dang I Forgot how blue Those lights made that case.... ROFL.

Just for grins here are some of the mods I have managedto complete in this month.

See ram air system courtisy of theUltra Kaze's

:rofl:

Acrylic Bottom Panel. Ultra Kaze Ram air. :D And what bottom panel

2011-05-18 16.29.20.jpg 2011-06-06 22.03.38.jpg 2011-06-01 23.27.38.jpg

More to come after I get the hard drive cage and some other stuff.

And Also want to give a SHout out to BP9801 for selling me some new drive rails. Much appreciated my friend.