When will McRib come back?

jk336699

I'm sorry, but you all have clearly never had Five Guys. If you had, you'd never want to touch McDonald's again. It's all the taste and none of that regret you feel afterward :woo:

I'm sorry, but you all have clearly never had Five Guys. If you had, you'd never want to touch McDonald's again. It's all the taste and none of that regret you feel afterward :woo:

Five Guys is pretty good. McDonalds is a guilty pleasure once in a while. :biggrin:

Five Guys is pretty good. McDonalds is a guilty pleasure once in a while. :biggrin:

Also good is Chick-Fil-A, though we don't have those in NY. Pity, they make KFC look like microwaved chicken.

I've never even heard of Five Guys until now and I still never touch Mcdonalds. :lol:

How about... no.

The closest one to me is about 70 miles away. However it is located in the city that my sister lives in so next time I visit her I might be able to go there.

Do it. It's actually very good.

They also won't open on Sundays. :(

Freaking retarded if you ask me. What fast food chain closes for an entire bleeding day?

The closest Five Guys to me is about 2 hours away in El Paso. Now, NM does have a very good chain called Blake's Lotaburger. The best place in the state to get a good green chile cheeseburger for under 6 bucks.