When will McRib come back?

jk336699

I wouldn't really say any fast food place is "omg amazing" anyway, your friends clearly just don't eat very well if fast food can wow them. :lol:

+1

But Zaxbys, now they arent really fast food but they are just as cheep and 1000% better. :thumbsup:

Taco Bell in no way resembles actual Mexican food. What they call a gordita bears no resemblance to the actual Mexican dish.

I

DONT

CARE

I must have that quesadilla sauce :wub: , never said I liked it because it was "mexican like" just that it's "effin tasty" :P

I

DONT

CARE

I must have that quesadilla sauce :wub: , never said I liked it because it was "mexican like" just that it's "effin tasty" :P

Hell yes.

Taco party packs for the win!

Hmm... Taste test 2morrow perhaps. My brother says McDonald's chicken nuggets are better than Burger King's chicken tenders. Neither of us has eaten either in years :P

They are far better at McDonald's. Nobody has processed chicken down like Micky D's. :D

I

DONT

CARE

Look, maybe you like spending an evening in the bathroom after eating Taco Hell...

Look, maybe you like spending an evening in the bathroom after eating Taco Hell...

bp9801, meet my iron stomach. Taco Bell ain't got shiit on me (zing! :lol:). :D

Bah! That only happened because the TacoBell was following a double bowl of fiber one cereal so it wasn't fair :P