Corsair H60 VS Antec H2O 620

So, reading about the new Antec Kuhler H2O 620 liquid cooling system, a partnership between Antec and Asetek, I wonder if anyone has seen any comparisons between it and the recently released Corsair H60? Looking at reviews, it seems that the H60 is about 2-3 degrees warmer than the H70, putting it right above the H50. According to Legit Reviews, the Kuhler 620 is only about 2 degrees warmer as well. Which will be the better choice for my new m-ITX build?

Check out the Legit Reviews assessment of the Kuhler 620. http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1580/1/

[H]areOCP says it a bit differently... http://www.hardocp.com/article/2011/03/10/antec_khler_h2o_620_cpu_water_cooler_review

What does OCC think?

Edited by Seventh_Sliver

I've never been a fan of those types of water cooling systems. They really lock down what you can and can't upgrade, plus the performance just doesn't justify the price.

The Antec kit is around $85 shipped and like I mentioned before...it doesn't allow for a myriad of upgrades. For an extra $45 to $50 you can purchase a full water kit with a 240MM radiator that has limitless upgrade potential and much better performance. Full water kits are not hard to install and contrary to popular belief, are not leaking time bombs. I would save my money for a little while longer and purchase a worth while full water kit that gives you room to grow as you do and can be upgraded as you do. One of my systems is running water cooling gear I purchased almost 7 years ago and has been through countless upgrades and its still capable of cooling anything I throw at it.

I've never been a fan of those types of water cooling systems. They really lock down what you can and can't upgrade, plus the performance just doesn't justify the price.

The Antec kit is around $85 shipped and like I mentioned before...it doesn't allow for a myriad of upgrades. For an extra $45 to $50 you can purchase a full water kit with a 240MM radiator that has limitless upgrade potential and much better performance. Full water kits are not hard to install and contrary to popular belief, are not leaking time bombs. I would save my money for a little while longer and purchase a worth while full water kit that gives you room to grow as you do and can be upgraded as you do. One of my systems is running water cooling gear I purchased almost 7 years ago and has been through countless upgrades and its still capable of cooling anything I throw at it.

So, you are saying about $135 bucks and I can have a full water kit? Examples?

Whenever I tried pricing anything out, it always ran upwards of $200...

The only other thing I can think of is since I am planning on going to a m-ITX case for my next build, I might be limited on choices.

Complete kits for ~$135 as requested:

1. XSPC Rasa 450 ($119.95)

- Single 120MM Radiator

- XSPC Rasa CPU Block

- XSPC 450 pump / res combo

- Low Noise 120MM fan

- 120mm to 80mm fan adapter

- 2 meters of 7/16" ID tubing

- Thermal Paste

- 6 barbs

2. XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 ($129.95)

- Dual 120MM Radiator

- XSPC Rasa CPU Block

- XSPC 750 Dual Bay Pump / Res Combo

- 2 Low Noise 120mm fans

- 2 120mm fan grills

- 2 120mm to 80mm fan adapters

- Thermal Paste

- 6 barbs

Both kits come with everything that you need. The CPU block can support any Intel or AMD socket and is actually a very good block. The 7/16" ID tubing is large to flow well but keeps things small enough to make tight bends in tight quarters. Both kits can be upgraded to a limitless degree and give you room to grow.

Thanks

Complete kits for ~$135 as requested:

1. XSPC Rasa 450 ($119.95)

- Single 120MM Radiator

- XSPC Rasa CPU Block

- XSPC 450 pump / res combo

- Low Noise 120MM fan

- 120mm to 80mm fan adapter

- Thermal Paste

- 6 barbs

2. XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 ($129.95)

- Dual 120MM Radiator

- XSPC Rasa CPU Block

- XSPC 750 Dual Bay Pump / Res Combo

- 2 Low Noise 120mm fans

- 2 120mm fan grills

- 2 120mm to 80mm fan adapters

- Thermal Paste

- 6 barbs

Both kits come with everything that you need. The CPU block can support any Intel or AMD socket and is actually a very good block. The 7/16" ID tubing is large to flow well but keeps things small enough to make tight bends in tight quarters. Both kits can be upgraded to a limitless degree and give you room to grow.

Thanks

Awesome, thanks!