Quick question about fans .

dario_92

Good buy dario.

Yates may not always be the fanciest of fans, but they are generally well engineered and built. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the purchase. I've been happy with every one that I've ever purchased. The other nice thing about Yates is that they always seem to have a pretty good catalog of sizes, speeds, cfm and noise so you can pretty well pick your poison :)

Edited by wevsspot

Good buy dario.

Yates may not always be the fanciest of fans, but they are generally well engineered and built. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the purchase. I've been happy with every one that I've ever purchased. The other nice thing about Yates is that they always seem to have a pretty good catalog of sizes, speeds, cfm and noise so you can pretty well pick your poison :)

Well, i have not been disappointed and i only have them installed for about 1 hour now :rofl: They are so quiet, i plan on buying a few more if i get any good deals on them, i would recommend these fans to anyone who does not care that they need to be black or fancy, just plain red LED's :) exactly what i was looking for :woo: