Bosco's Contest

Bosco

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So IVI, I take it this is what that "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on Steam was about? :lol: Grats son, about time you replace that 4870x2 so you can enjoy DX11. :P

Terry won too? So, looks like you'll have a new toy to try. :D Congrats!

so maybe we should explain why?

I sold Panda one of my 4850X2-2gb cards a few weeks back....and when IVIYTHOS won the contest card either he or Panda jokingly made a deal for him to make panda a deal on his 4870X2...to help with the deal I offered to buy the 4850X2 back...so in essence Panda is a winner too in more ways than one...! congrats Panda

I sold Panda one of my 4850X2-2gb cards a few weeks back....and when IVIYTHOS won the contest card either he or Panda jokingly made a deal for him to make panda a deal on his 4870X2...to help with the deal I offered to buy the 4850X2 back...so in essence Panda is a winner too in more ways than one...! congrats Panda

??? :blink: How? What when where?

this... well said bowtie :biggrin:

Take your word for it as that sentence isn't quite cohesive. How does you buying her card let her buy his card? Oh.. so she gets cheaper one? Kudos to you for buying back to let her have a better deal.

Take your word for it as that sentence isn't quite cohesive. How does you buying her card let her buy his card? Oh.. so she gets cheaper one? Kudos to you for buying back to let her have a better deal.

How don't you get this? lol. Bowtie is buying back the card he sold to me... therefore I have the money to buy Mythos 4870x2. Upgraded card by 20 points lols (if you wanna think of it that way I guess)