Overclocking Athlon X2 7850 BE

I've heard that the 7850 BE is a good chip to OC. I am kinda new to OC'in I have done a basic OC of the multiplier to 3.0ghz but nothing beyond that. I would like to get it higher since I have a good HSF it shouldn't be a problem. I was wondering if any one has had this cpu and know how to OC it correctly? Thanks

So I just tried to oc to 3.2 ghz 16x multi, cpu voltage 1.325, nb frq x9, nb voltage 1.325 and it bsod when i got to desktop on 7. 3.0 ghz 15x multi works fine but i'm trying to get it higher should I bump the voltage up? By how much? My CPU temp on Speedfan is 39 C @ 3.0 ghz oc.

Edited by AllYourF0rt

So I just tried to oc to 3.2 ghz 16x multi, cpu voltage 1.325, nb frq x9, nb voltage 1.325 and it bsod when i got to desktop on 7. 3.0 ghz 15x multi works fine but i'm trying to get it higher should I bump the voltage up? By how much? My CPU temp on Speedfan is 39 C @ 3.0 ghz oc.

Should I increase voltage?

What are your temps with your current OC and Voltage, while running a program to load your cpu usage?

I've got 3.0ghz @39C OC stable multi 15x, cpu v 1.3250, nb frq 9x, nb v 1.3250 v. I just tried to oc to 3.2 but i get bsod so maybe i shouldnt do that. I'm running 3ghz stable at 40 C but i'm trying to get above that.

Edited by AllYourF0rt

I would not advise to get a better mobo for the oc,on that chip ocing will not gain much performance,i would get a new cpu with high clocks.considering your rig is preety good,i have the same graphic card,but the cpu will bottle neck your performance by large margins depending on the resolutions you play at,if you want more performance on less money,i would consider getting the Athlon II 630-640,it would give the better performance,than the dual core your apparently using.