Andrewr05

Official OCC 'photoshop this' Thread

I figured it would be a neat idea to make general photo manipulation thread. (idea came from Blue Panda)

Essentially you just post up a picture that you want someone to edit, leave it a free for all or ask for specific things.

Keep it within the guidelines of the OCC rules and in general PG13 and have at it!

You can ask for mature graphics work or ask for stuff that is completely wacky, it is up to you.

I foresee this being lots of fun.

:lol:

Do your worst lol. This is pretty old but it'll work.

CIMG0964-1.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp

Man. I need photoshop. Gimp wont let me do justice to that pic. Or any pic for that matter. Why does the thing have to cost so much!

Man. I need photoshop. Gimp wont let me do justice to that pic. Or any pic for that matter. Why does the thing have to cost so much!

I use Paint.net.

I actually prefer GIMP to Photoshop, though I do admit I haven't touched Photoshop for years. It was Elements 4.0 I believe. I'm not seeing many possibilities for that picture though (though that could be because of how late it is). You can post or PM what you had in mind and I can see what I can do. I could also just break it out into layers for you, if you wish (background, shirt, skin, hair, mug, &c). Once you learn how to use them, Paths in GIMP are very nice.

My mega super air cooled overclock. :biggrin:

Could have won forum wars single handed with that one. :evilgrin:

I figured it would be a neat idea to make general photo manipulation thread.

Essentially you just post up a picture of yourself (or SO) or even a vehicle of some sort and ask the members of OCC (at their own discretion) to edit the photo.

Keep it within the guidelines of the OCC rules and in general PG13 and have at it!

You can ask for mature graphics work or ask for stuff that is completely wacky, it is up to you.

I foresee this being lots of fun.

:lol:

Wasn't this technically MY IDEA? :angry:

Less spam, more making me look silly! Chop chop, get to it! :biggrin: