your base is belong to i

TOMisCHEEZE

Let me finish that sentence for you. :biggrin:

.... is not even funny.

Dude, he's so oblivious, he doesn't even mean to, but some of the things he says is just ridiculously hilarious. I don't care what you say, he's obviously not a comedian, but he's a fkin funny dude.

I wouldn't expect you to know. You probably read Stephen Hawking for a good laugh.

You probably read Stephen Hawking for a good laugh.

Might if i could understand half of his scientific terms. :P You want funny literature look up P.G. Wodehouse. That guy is the bomb. Unfortunately he is dead. :(

Might if i could understand half of his scientific terms. :P You want funny literature look up P.G. Wodehouse. That guy is the bomb. Unfortunately he is dead. :(

He's about as funny as H.P. Lovecraft

Karl doesn't intend to be humorous, and therefore isn't a comedian

:whistling:

That's not what im saying, that's just what my avatar is.. his head from the animated show. If you've only seen An Idiot Abroad then meh..

Here's a snippet from one of the episodes (rated: Mature (for use of strong language) 18 and up)

*OCC nor myself take any responsibility for the curse word(s) that might be lay-ithed upon thou*

[Flash]

[/Flash] Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

@BluePanda - You're a girl.

@SpeedCrazy - Go read Dilbert.

@ Phil - Yeah its animated like the Flinstones.. lol

No its not the most funny thing in the world, but it amazes me there's someone that dumb, and not mentally challenged.

Somehow he never fails to word his stupidity in a funny way either..

I keep up with all comedy and comedians new and old, and I still find it funny I don't care what you think really.. I'm not sure anyone does unless they have some sort of relations with you.

Im just explaining how my avatar came about.. I didnt want to have trouble with people taking me too seriously so I literally thought about it for a second and threw it up there..

Why so srs?