Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

One of the old episodes, the one where spock dies.

I have seen the movie where he does that but I don't remember all the details (even one as huge as that). I'll have to go back and watch them all after i get more of the series episodes under my belt.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked my networking classes... Im also a network admin now, which is even better, lol. Doesnt really matter how much schooling you have, you still end up solving 90% of your serious problems with google, haha.

I dunno, i really like my job now! Are you taking networking classes just to take it? Or is it a possible carrier for you?

I wanted to see if I'd like it, since I've been planning for a programming career. I didn't know if I wanted to do that or networking when I entered school, and I decided to give the networking classes a shot.

Right now, we're just drudging. Differences between routers, switches, different layers, getting down acronyms, etc.

I've been repairing computers on the side for about 6 years now, and believe me, I know. Google has saved me more times than I can count.

Edit: I'm actually browsing the forums and watching "Juno" instead of studying for my Statistics exam tomorrow.

Edited by iskout

Edit: I'm actually browsing the forums and watching "Juno" instead of studying for my Statistics exam tomorrow.

At my school, they made AP Stats seem like the ..

At the end of the year, AP Stats was the WORST class. EVER.

Highest grade was a B, and the teacher suspected cheating. rofl

At my school, they made AP Stats seem like the ..

At the end of the year, AP Stats was the WORST class. EVER.

Highest grade was a B, and the teacher suspected cheating. rofl

No partial credit in my class, but we get a "Formula sheet".

That said, right now the hardest thing is Coefficient of Variance, which is wicked easy.

At the moment i'm in mathematic class. We are doing some fonction! God i hate that! But this is not the bad part... I also have 6 other class of an hour to attend today... Its going to be a long day but then i found that topic with the tire movie at the biggining XD it looks like a real movie :P

Anyways have fun learning!!

Bored at school, which is pretty surprising, given that I'm allowed to use my laptop. On top of that, I "managed" to get on the school's wifi. I'm procrastinating history work, which I hate so much. -.-

I think this is the most bored I've been in a long time. I have a 4 hour break between 10 AM and 2 PM, in which I have no classes, and all of my friends are in class after 12. It get's lonely here.

Also.. I have to pee, but if I leave, I'm going to lose my table. It's packed in here.

Edited by iskout

Skout, where are you sitting? Some sort of public wifi spot?

School Campus Center. Wifi via our computer accounts. It's high-speed, though it's slow as hell when the entire campus is on it.