Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any motivation to work today. I just want to go home and play Portal 2 and maybe Metro 2033 since I bought it from steam last night.

If only I could remote into my home computer with the same quality as OnLive... :ouch:

Apparently I'm not the only person in the IT room bored...my boss has been playing with his Atrix for the past hour. I wish I brought my portable Warcraft 3 with me today :wacko: Then we could throw a little LAN party or something...

Edited by nitem4re

What do you do? Intern of some kind?

I intern at Web Travel Media. I mainly take care of servers, computers, and do a lot of translation work. This guy co-owns the company, but they have it set up a bit weird. In the same office, many employees run different websites and companies, so it's like 5 small corporations in one. For example, they have Web Travel Media, Student Adventure Tours, Group Travel Services, etc.

Got a 100% on that virus scanner program :D I forgot to turn it in on the due date even though I finished it a few days before. Teacher was nice enough to take off any points :D

Studying for my Computer Science 2, Computer Logic and Organization, and Security in Computing final exams this week. My networking books should be coming in this week. Networking First Step and CCENT: Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Study Guide: ICND1.

I might end up returning Networking First Step if all that information is in the CCENT book. Spent all $29 worth of Amazon bucks I had. I kept thinking I was never going to spend it on anything :P

Well I think I just failed one of my classes due to incompetence. The term paper was due for it today, and in the guidelines he said he wont accept late papers and that it was due at the beginning of class. I had the paper 85% done by class today thinking I had till Thursday to do it, because of my weird schedule we don't have classes Thursday as it is a "Reading Day".... Anyways the class only had 4 grades, 3 exams and the term paper. I did really crappy on the first exam because I was sick as a dog, and coughing up a lung. The second exam I did a little better, but still not great. The last exam is Friday, and if he dosn't accept my paper I might as well not show up for it, I think I would have to at least get a A on it to pass...

Stupid old school Professors... gah! I thought this class was going to be fun, after all it is History of Rock and Roll, I didn't know that someone could make Rock and Roll so dry...