Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

What's the fun in that? You're just making extra work for yourself. If you DO end up writing both, make her think you were certain it was about Johnny Cash before handing your actual paper in.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do both cause i want to keep my grade and yes i would make her think i was dead serious before i handed it in. Btw, some of us enjoy writing to a certain extent, especially when its for a purpose other than grades.

I'm already on spring break, it started on Friday. :biggrin: Too bad my spring break ends before spring actually starts. :pfp:

So did mine, kind of. Campus was closed on Friday, so wo ho! early start to break... yeah, no. I actually had a few things to do that day, including an appointment with the department chair. Then, to top it off, Spring break didn't officially start until this past Monday, so there were Saturday classes. I'm not enrolled in any, but on days there are classes where I work is open. I was the only employee to show up, and one student did come, so it wasn't a waste, my being there.

Still, it could have been a better beginning to the break for me. Worst part is I've got work I should probably do and haven't started on yet. Eh, that's what tomorrow's for.

• 2 weeks later...