Swiftech H20-320 Edge Water Cooling Kit

slapnuts

I've been eye balling this little number for awhile now , and finally decide to take the plunge. I also ordered the Feser One Non-Conductive Cooling Fluid - UV Red . For a little extra security . Yeah I know its not a full fledged custom loop, but those things scare me a little :( . Anyway I hope its every bit as good as all the reviews claim it is. Anybody here have one yet? or know somebody who has one? If it works out for me I'll look at the GPU aspect of it as well, since this thing is supposed to be able to handle that part of it also

Edited by slapnuts

When I was considering WC , everyone said I should not use Feser One UV coolant as it makes the loop a pain to clean as it gunks it up. Have you thought about distilled water and petra's pt nuke ?

When I was considering WC , everyone said I should not use Feser One UV coolant as it makes the loop a pain to clean as it gunks it up. Have you thought about distilled water and petra's pt nuke ?

Funny you should bring that up, cause I understood the newer formulas were really easy to clean up. Haven't considered distilled or pt nuke yet.

I had that kit for a bit on my i5-760 and thought it was pretty damn good myself. Easy to setup and handled the CPU alone with ease. The fans at full on are pretty loud and I only saw maybe a 1 degree difference with just the CPU in the loop. Also be sure to play with the PWM settings for the pump as it does produce a bit of whine when above a certain speed (don't remember offhand) and again with just a CPU there was absolutely no difference in temps. I think you will be quite happy with it and let us know how it goes.

I had that kit for a bit on my i5-760 and thought it was pretty damn good myself. Easy to setup and handled the CPU alone with ease. The fans at full on are pretty loud and I only saw maybe a 1 degree difference with just the CPU in the loop. Also be sure to play with the PWM settings for the pump as it does produce a bit of whine when above a certain speed (don't remember offhand) and again with just a CPU there was absolutely no difference in temps. I think you will be quite happy with it and let us know how it goes.

ok thanks for the input

BTW....my family and I recently came back from Orlando. We did all the theme parks, including Halloween night at Universal. We had the time of our lives, everything about your home state including the people were absolutely amazing.Can't wait to go back. :cheers:

Funny you should bring that up, cause I understood the newer formulas were really easy to clean up. Haven't considered distilled or pt nuke yet.

Yea, I would never put any dye-type product into my loop! You really don't want any of that crap running through your loop and WC components! No matter what type of product we are talking about, distilled water will ALWAYS flush out very easily. You add the other, and you will have a more time comsuming flush of your entire loop, especially the radiator!

Yea, I would never put any dye-type product into my loop! You really don't want any of that crap running through your loop and WC components! No matter what type of product we are talking about, distilled water will ALWAYS flush out very easily. You add the other, and you will have a more time comsuming flush of your entire loop, especially the radiator!

Yeah beginning to see your point...txs