watercooling advice needed

Erriah

Have you checked if they have WC stuff ? I checked around and nobody had when I wanted to get WC stuff. You might have to import stuff.

And do you have heating in your house in winter ? It is really cold here , remember that one year it snowed ? Yeah it does get cold.

where in jozi do you live?

ja landmark and Titan ice have but their range is limited, usually the h50 and h70 and mostly Intel waterblock, I ddnt see a wide range of gpu blocks

where in jozi do you live?

ja landmark and Titan ice have but their range is limited, usually the h50 and h70 and mostly Intel waterblock, I ddnt see a wide range of gpu blocks

Im by Boksburg on the East Rand and you ?

GPU blocks have to be imported . Its a maximum of R700 to get all the stuff like res and radiator and pumps,etc imported . How much are you willing to spend ?

Have you checked if they have WC stuff ? I checked around and nobody had when I wanted to get WC stuff. You might have to import stuff.

And do you have heating in your house in winter ? It is really cold here , remember that one year it snowed ? Yeah it does get cold.

:D Nyt, the "remember that one year when it snowed" made me laugh and I just had to comment on it. I'm 31, and here in Indiana, I cant remember ever having a winter w/o snow! It's like 7 degrees F(-13C) right now, and they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow over the weekend! But, seems like every year we get temps below 0 Fahrenheit (-18C) now thats cold! Just sux for me cause my gf is always freezing and turns my heat way up, so in the winter my ambient temps make me sick :(

:D Nyt, the "remember that one year when it snowed" made me laugh and I just had to comment on it. I'm 31, and here in Indiana, I cant remember ever having a winter w/o snow! It's like 7 degrees F(-13C) right now, and they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow over the weekend! But, seems like every year we get temps below 0 Fahrenheit (-18C) now thats cold! Just sux for me cause my gf is always freezing and turns my heat way up, so in the winter my ambient temps make me sick :(

Lol , so thats how you clock the 460's so high !! :lol:

Here in the southern hemisphere we hardly ever get snow . But you have inhouse heating , many guys in SA dont have that . We tough it out like men lol :lol:

Im by Boksburg on the East Rand and you ?

GPU blocks have to be imported . Its a maximum of R700 to get all the stuff like res and radiator and pumps,etc imported . How much are you willing to spend ?

I'm in Midrand.

I don't have a budget bro, but obviously I'm not going to waste any money.

you guys have any LAN partys in that side of GP

I'm in Midrand.

I don't have a budget bro, but obviously I'm not going to waste any money.

you guys have any LAN partys in that side of GP

Im sure the guys can suggest some cool stuff . Sidewinders pc exports to SA as well as Danger Den .

We have a couple LAN's but mostly between friends , not really that fantastic .

But is the toxic 4gb reference ? Im not sure but you might battle to find a block that accomodates 4gb of vram.

Ek has a awesome way to tell you if you card will work ( of course they missed my Asus 285) but for the most part will tell you wants compatible.

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/

edit: i checked your card and no full blocks for it from EK for that card. you could try Dangerden but my guess is SAPPHIRE did a custom PCB and your out of luck

Edited by hornybluecow